Blessed Sacrament in Town of Tonawanda Holding First-Annual Fall Craft Show | Events
TOWN OF TONAWANDA, N.Y. -- Blessed Sacrament Church at 263 Claremont Ave., is holding its first-ever Fall Craft Show on Saturday, November 6, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, November 7, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Enjoy a Chiavetta’s BBQ on Saturday from 3 to 7 p.m. and homemade chili on Sunday. Selected handmade crafters will display their wares at the Parish Center (blue building).
263 Claremont Ave. off Kenmore Ave.
(Corner of Claremont & Berkely or Wendel & Berkely)
Just East of Budweys
For more information call 835-8428 or email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location