Kindergarten and Universal Pre-K Registration Begins for Ken-Ton Schools | Schools
Parents wishing to register their child in Universal Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten classes in the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda Union Free School District can now do so by appointment only at the Central Registration Office, located at the Administration Building at 1500 Colvin Boulevard, Buffalo, New York, 14223.
Designated registration weeks are as follows:
- January 10th – January 14th: Universal Pre-K
- January 18th – January 21st: Jefferson and Hoover Elementary Schools
- January 24th – January 28th: Franklin and Holmes Elementary Schools
- January 31st – February 4th: Lindbergh and Roosevelt Elementary Schools
- February 7th – February 11th: Edison and Hamilton Elementary Schools
Please not that Monday, January 17th is a holiday. The Central Registration Office is closed.
Families should be aware of specific eligibility requirements for registration:
- Pre-K: child must be four years of age on or before December 1st, 2011
- Kindergarten: child must be five years of age on or before December 1st, 2011
There are important documents parents, guardians, or grandparents need to bring with them when they register a child at the District’s Administration Building:
- An original birth certificate or baptismal certificate
- Two proofs of residency
Acceptable residency documentation will be your most recent utility bills (gas, electric, water, cable).
Parents can call the Central Registration Office at 716.871.2090 if they have any questions concerning the registration process. Families that register children in a non-public school for Kindergarten are asked to please notify their neighborhood public school of their intent so that all eligible children in the District can be accounted for.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- LYNDONVILLE'S L.A. WEBBER MIDDLE HIGH SCHOOL RANKED AS ONE OF THE BEST HIGH SCHOOLS BY U.S. NEWS
- Lineup Announced For Latitude 43 Music Festival
- Police rescue man trapped on Niagara Gorge
- Mount St. Mary’s receives "Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award" for Stroke Care
- Hockey Fans Heading to London for 11-day FanFest Event