Celebrate Easter at the Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum | Arts & Culture
Hop on down to the Carrousel Museum for some spring time fun! Learn about the history of the Easter bunny and other spring symbols as you enjoy a fun-filled afternoon of crafts, games, and other activities. Don’t miss a special program of Beatrix Potter stories at 1:00pm by Gretchen Murray Sepik, followed by an old-fashioned egg roll on the lawn. Make sure you say hello to the Easter Bunny and join him for a ride on the carrousel to round out a great afternoon.
There’s fun for all ages, so mark your calendar to join us on Saturday, April 7, 2012 from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. Only $5 per person; sorry, no coupons or passes accepted.
The Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum is housed in the historic Allan Herschell Company Factory building at 180 Thompson Street, North Tonawanda. For directions and further information about special events, programs or group tours, visit our web site: www.carrouselmuseum.org or contact us at 716-693-1885 or email@example.com.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kenan Gallery To Present Decade of Paintings by Coni Minneci
- Seneca Hickory Stick Named to Golf Magazine’s “Best Courses Near You”
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino Hosts Eight-Week 'Comedy Series in the Bear’s Den' This Fall
- London Welcomes Return of Popular Western Fair
- Restructuring begins at Eastern Niagara Hospital