Celebrate Easter at the Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum | Arts & Culture
Hop on down to the Carrousel Museum for some spring time fun! Learn about the history of the Easter bunny and other spring symbols as you enjoy a fun-filled afternoon of crafts, games, and other activities. Don’t miss a special program of Beatrix Potter stories at 1:00pm by Gretchen Murray Sepik, followed by an old-fashioned egg roll on the lawn. Make sure you say hello to the Easter Bunny and join him for a ride on the carrousel to round out a great afternoon.
There’s fun for all ages, so mark your calendar to join us on Saturday, April 7, 2012 from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. Only $5 per person; sorry, no coupons or passes accepted.
The Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum is housed in the historic Allan Herschell Company Factory building at 180 Thompson Street, North Tonawanda. For directions and further information about special events, programs or group tours, visit our web site: www.carrouselmuseum.org or contact us at 716-693-1885 or email@example.com.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location