N. Tonawanda Resident Awarded Free Groceries for a Year | Contests
A Statement Released by Tops Friendly Markets
WILLIAMSVILLE, NY – Tops Friendly Markets, a leading full-service grocery retailer in upstate New York, northern Pennsylvania and western Vermont, today announced James Blazina of N. Tonawanda, NY as the sixth winner of FREE groceries for a year as part of Tops’ 50th Anniversary Free For All Grocery Giveaway.
Blazina was automatically entered to win by turning in his Free For All ticket at checkout. Each time shoppers turn in their tickets, they are automatically entered into a weekly drawing for a chance to win FREE groceries for a year, a $5,000 value, through January 5, 2013.
In October, Tops launched its 50th Anniversary Free For All Grocery Giveaway as a way to thank customers for their loyalty to Tops, and will give away millions of dollars in FREE groceries to customers.
Each time a customer shops at Tops he or she will receive a 50th Anniversary Peel-Off Ticket upon check out. Each ticket will contain an in-store coupon and Gold Anniversary Points that range between 5 and 1,000 points. Customer simply peel and reveal their Gold Anniversary Points value on their ticket, then present their ticket to their cashier along with their TOPS BonusPlus or BonusCard and their Gold Anniversary Points will be instantly added to their Tops BonusPlus account and reflected in their new Gold Points balance on their receipt.
Customers can earn Gold Anniversary Points and redeem them for a variety of free products ranging from Tops brand products like bread, eggs, sugar and butter to brand name favorites such as Tide laundry detergent, General Mills cereal and Birds Eye vegetables. Shoppers can even accumulate Gold Anniversary Points to redeem a free Tops frozen turkey in time for the holiday season.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location