The Ken-Ton Special Education PTSA Hosts 4th Annual Community Agency Fair and Theme Basket Raffle | Families
A statement from the Ken-Ton SEPTSA:
The Ken-Ton Special Education PTSA will host their 4th Annual Community Agency Fair and Theme Basket Raffle on April 21, 2012 in the Herbert Hoover Middle School cafeteria.
The fair brings together many of the agencies that offer support services in Western New York to families with disabled children and adults. School Districts everywhere are struggling to maintain services while facing severe fiscal challenges. Therefore, it is more important than ever for families to become familiar with the resources and services that are available to them in their community.
We will raffle off various donated items from the community. We ask for your support by providing a donation that will enhance our efforts to raise funds. A donation can be a gift certificate to use at your place of business, a basket filled with specialty items, or any item you wish to donate that we could add to a basket. Donations can also be made in direct support of the scholarship or programming. Please include a business card of publicity purposes.
As we are a non-profit organization, all donations are tax deductible. Receipts for the value of items can be provided upon request. To arrange a donation please reply to Janet Vaughan at &716-310-4580) or e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you for your generous gift and for helping us serve children with special needs.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location