Twin Cities Highway Lane Closures to Begin Monday | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, NY - Twin Cities Highway, NY Route 425, will be subject to temporary lane closures beginning Monday, July 9, according to a release from the New York State Department of Transportation.
Northbound and southbound lanes between the Erie County line and Robinson Street will be subject to closure while DOT crews are working on traffic signals.
The lane closures are expected to be intermittent through the remainder of the construction season, and since the work is weather sensitive it may be delayed during bad weather.
Top Tonawandas Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Live Music, Theater, Food & Drink Specials This Weekend!!
- Dogs Are Family Too To Celebrate All Things Dog
- The Amherst Police is NOW on Twitter....Follow us!
- Williamsville Teens Start Inspiring Fundraiser
- Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs encourages residents to make time this Memorial Day to Honor Veterans