Tonawanda Man Reported Missing | News
TONAWANDA, N.Y. - Erie County Sheriff's Deputies are looking for Paul Florczak, who is reported missing.
Police issued a Silver Alert in Erie County Saturday evening for Florczak, 41, who is from Tonawanda.
A Silver Alert is issued for missing persons that may suffer from Alzheimer's disease, dementia or a cognitive disorder.
Town of Tonawanda Police say Florczak could be heading toward Dunkirk.
Florczak is described as white, 5'11'', 165 lbs., with brown or bald hair.
He was last seen wearing a green winter coat, blue sweatpants and white sneakers.
Anyone with more information is asked to call Town of Tonawanda Police at 716-876-5300.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location