Tonawanda Man Reported Missing | News
TONAWANDA, N.Y. - Erie County Sheriff's Deputies are looking for Paul Florczak, who is reported missing.
Police issued a Silver Alert in Erie County Saturday evening for Florczak, 41, who is from Tonawanda.
A Silver Alert is issued for missing persons that may suffer from Alzheimer's disease, dementia or a cognitive disorder.
Town of Tonawanda Police say Florczak could be heading toward Dunkirk.
Florczak is described as white, 5'11'', 165 lbs., with brown or bald hair.
He was last seen wearing a green winter coat, blue sweatpants and white sneakers.
Anyone with more information is asked to call Town of Tonawanda Police at 716-876-5300.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty