Tonawanda Man Reported Missing | News
TONAWANDA, N.Y. - Erie County Sheriff's Deputies are looking for Paul Florczak, who is reported missing.
Police issued a Silver Alert in Erie County Saturday evening for Florczak, 41, who is from Tonawanda.
A Silver Alert is issued for missing persons that may suffer from Alzheimer's disease, dementia or a cognitive disorder.
Town of Tonawanda Police say Florczak could be heading toward Dunkirk.
Florczak is described as white, 5'11'', 165 lbs., with brown or bald hair.
He was last seen wearing a green winter coat, blue sweatpants and white sneakers.
Anyone with more information is asked to call Town of Tonawanda Police at 716-876-5300.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FLAMES ACROSS NIAGARA Bonfire commemorating the burning of Black Rock & Buffalo 200 years ago
- Nichols School students sign letters of intent to play Division I and II sports
- GIFTS OF ART for the HOLIDAYS opening at Artsphere Studio & Gallery
- Senator Mark Grisanti Receives ‘Boys And Girls Town of Italy’ Man Of The Year Award
- Senator Grisanti Named ‘Men Moving Forward’ Award Recipient