Tonawanda Man Reported Missing | News
TONAWANDA, N.Y. - Erie County Sheriff's Deputies are looking for Paul Florczak, who is reported missing.
Police issued a Silver Alert in Erie County Saturday evening for Florczak, 41, who is from Tonawanda.
A Silver Alert is issued for missing persons that may suffer from Alzheimer's disease, dementia or a cognitive disorder.
Town of Tonawanda Police say Florczak could be heading toward Dunkirk.
Florczak is described as white, 5'11'', 165 lbs., with brown or bald hair.
He was last seen wearing a green winter coat, blue sweatpants and white sneakers.
Anyone with more information is asked to call Town of Tonawanda Police at 716-876-5300.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Two Car Accident Closes Part of Robert Moses Parkway
- LYNDONVILLE'S L.A. WEBBER MIDDLE HIGH SCHOOL RANKED AS ONE OF THE BEST HIGH SCHOOLS BY U.S. NEWS
- Lineup Announced For Latitude 43 Music Festival
- Police rescue man trapped on Niagara Gorge
- Mount St. Mary’s receives "Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award" for Stroke Care