Tonawanda Race Keeps Growing | News
It was a decent day for the Lindsay's Legacy 5K race Saturday morning around Clinton Park in Tonawanda.
The race is in memory of Linsday MacIver, who died of a rare childhood cancer at the age of 21. The annual run raises funds for childhood cancer research.
The race started eight years ago with a couple hundred runners and this year that number is now up to a couple thousand runners making it a top 5K race in Western New York.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NF Grandmother: Police Report Proves Granddaughter Was Bullied
- Tractor-trailer carrying full load of new cars tips over in the Town of Niagara.
- Melissa Etheridge, ‘The Voice’ Live Tour Join Seneca Casinos Summer Rush Lineup
- Mount St. Mary’s Neighborhood Health Center & Fidelis Care partner for Infant Immunization Awareness
- Police Identify Lockport Fire Victims