Tonawanda Race Keeps Growing | News
It was a decent day for the Lindsay's Legacy 5K race Saturday morning around Clinton Park in Tonawanda.
The race is in memory of Linsday MacIver, who died of a rare childhood cancer at the age of 21. The annual run raises funds for childhood cancer research.
The race started eight years ago with a couple hundred runners and this year that number is now up to a couple thousand runners making it a top 5K race in Western New York.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FLAMES ACROSS NIAGARA Bonfire commemorating the burning of Black Rock & Buffalo 200 years ago
- Nichols School students sign letters of intent to play Division I and II sports
- GIFTS OF ART for the HOLIDAYS opening at Artsphere Studio & Gallery
- Senator Mark Grisanti Receives ‘Boys And Girls Town of Italy’ Man Of The Year Award
- Senator Grisanti Named ‘Men Moving Forward’ Award Recipient