Tonawanda Race Keeps Growing | News
It was a decent day for the Lindsay's Legacy 5K race Saturday morning around Clinton Park in Tonawanda.
The race is in memory of Linsday MacIver, who died of a rare childhood cancer at the age of 21. The annual run raises funds for childhood cancer research.
The race started eight years ago with a couple hundred runners and this year that number is now up to a couple thousand runners making it a top 5K race in Western New York.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Two Car Accident Closes Part of Robert Moses Parkway
- LYNDONVILLE'S L.A. WEBBER MIDDLE HIGH SCHOOL RANKED AS ONE OF THE BEST HIGH SCHOOLS BY U.S. NEWS
- Lineup Announced For Latitude 43 Music Festival
- Police rescue man trapped on Niagara Gorge
- Mount St. Mary’s receives "Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award" for Stroke Care