Drive for Dana | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. - There are many fundraisers here in Western New York for many worthy causes, but this is one of the largest and had one of the biggest turnouts we've seen.
The "Drive for Dana" fundraiser was today in North Tonawanda.
It's all to benefit Dana Waliszewski, who was recently diagnosed with a serious form of breast cancer and skin cancer.
People who were at the event said they had to support a woman who is always there to put a smile on their face.
More information on Waliszewski can be found here.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FLAMES ACROSS NIAGARA Bonfire commemorating the burning of Black Rock & Buffalo 200 years ago
- Nichols School students sign letters of intent to play Division I and II sports
- GIFTS OF ART for the HOLIDAYS opening at Artsphere Studio & Gallery
- Senator Mark Grisanti Receives ‘Boys And Girls Town of Italy’ Man Of The Year Award
- Senator Grisanti Named ‘Men Moving Forward’ Award Recipient