Drive for Dana | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. - There are many fundraisers here in Western New York for many worthy causes, but this is one of the largest and had one of the biggest turnouts we've seen.
The "Drive for Dana" fundraiser was today in North Tonawanda.
It's all to benefit Dana Waliszewski, who was recently diagnosed with a serious form of breast cancer and skin cancer.
People who were at the event said they had to support a woman who is always there to put a smile on their face.
More information on Waliszewski can be found here.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty