Drive for Dana | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. - There are many fundraisers here in Western New York for many worthy causes, but this is one of the largest and had one of the biggest turnouts we've seen.
The "Drive for Dana" fundraiser was today in North Tonawanda.
It's all to benefit Dana Waliszewski, who was recently diagnosed with a serious form of breast cancer and skin cancer.
People who were at the event said they had to support a woman who is always there to put a smile on their face.
More information on Waliszewski can be found here.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kenan Gallery To Present Decade of Paintings by Coni Minneci
- Seneca Hickory Stick Named to Golf Magazine’s “Best Courses Near You”
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino Hosts Eight-Week 'Comedy Series in the Bear’s Den' This Fall
- London Welcomes Return of Popular Western Fair
- Restructuring begins at Eastern Niagara Hospital