Drive for Dana | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. - There are many fundraisers here in Western New York for many worthy causes, but this is one of the largest and had one of the biggest turnouts we've seen.
The "Drive for Dana" fundraiser was today in North Tonawanda.
It's all to benefit Dana Waliszewski, who was recently diagnosed with a serious form of breast cancer and skin cancer.
People who were at the event said they had to support a woman who is always there to put a smile on their face.
More information on Waliszewski can be found here.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Play Ball! Historic Labatt Park Ready for Another Fun-filled Baseball Season
- Two Car Accident Closes Part of Robert Moses Parkway
- LYNDONVILLE'S L.A. WEBBER MIDDLE HIGH SCHOOL RANKED AS ONE OF THE BEST HIGH SCHOOLS BY U.S. NEWS
- Lineup Announced For Latitude 43 Music Festival
- Police rescue man trapped on Niagara Gorge