Drive for Dana | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. - There are many fundraisers here in Western New York for many worthy causes, but this is one of the largest and had one of the biggest turnouts we've seen.
The "Drive for Dana" fundraiser was today in North Tonawanda.
It's all to benefit Dana Waliszewski, who was recently diagnosed with a serious form of breast cancer and skin cancer.
People who were at the event said they had to support a woman who is always there to put a smile on their face.
More information on Waliszewski can be found here.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Air Base Supporters Have Influential Advocate
- A high-speed police chase through the streets of Niagara Falls early Sunday morning ended in a fatal crash for the driver of the pursued vehicle.
- Police Investigate Death In Lockport
- ORLEANS/NIAGARA BOCES EARNS NATIONAL TOP HONORS IN 2014 MAGNA AWARDS
- Cause of Water Line Break Found