Disco Fever For Kenmore Vintage Store | News
Miss Josie's Antiques is a store that sells vintage decor, jewelry and clothes all year long. However, in November, the month of the World's Largest Disco, their business is almost entirely retro threads for the huge 70's themed event (7,000 expected to attend).
Kevin tried out some duds, and had some groovy friends.
Click on the video to watch, here is the website.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location