North Tonawanda Police Investigating Homicide | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. -- Police in North Tonawanda are investigating a homicide.
Chief Randy Szukala tells 2 On Your Side officers were called to a home at 201 Lincoln Avenue by concerned neighbors. They found a 34-year-old woman deceased in her home.
The name of the victim has not yet been released.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mount St. Mary’s & Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center take to ice to support cancer research
- Second Annual Poverty Conference Brings Community Together To Advocate For The Poor
- Local Leaders to Discuss Using Social Media for Business at “Perfect Pairings"
- Air Base Supporters Have Influential Advocate
- A high-speed police chase through the streets of Niagara Falls early Sunday morning ended in a fatal crash for the driver of the pursued vehicle.