North Tonawanda Police Investigating Homicide | News
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. -- Police in North Tonawanda are investigating a homicide.
Chief Randy Szukala tells 2 On Your Side officers were called to a home at 201 Lincoln Avenue by concerned neighbors. They found a 34-year-old woman deceased in her home.
The name of the victim has not yet been released.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Free Summer Concert on Terrace 8/20