Skateboarder Hit by Car in Tonawanda | News
TOWN OF TONAWANDA, N.Y. - A young man is recovering in the hospital after being hit by a car on Niagara Falls Blvd.
Town of Tonawanda Police say a young man was skateboarding in the 700 block of Niagara Falls Blvd near Longmeadow Road shortly after 4 p.m. Friday when he was hit by a car.
The young man, whose name is not being released, was taken to ECMC with head and hip injuries.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- LYNDONVILLE'S L.A. WEBBER MIDDLE HIGH SCHOOL RANKED AS ONE OF THE BEST HIGH SCHOOLS BY U.S. NEWS
- Lineup Announced For Latitude 43 Music Festival
- Police rescue man trapped on Niagara Gorge
- Mount St. Mary’s receives "Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award" for Stroke Care
- Hockey Fans Heading to London for 11-day FanFest Event