Skateboarder Hit by Car in Tonawanda | News
TOWN OF TONAWANDA, N.Y. - A young man is recovering in the hospital after being hit by a car on Niagara Falls Blvd.
Town of Tonawanda Police say a young man was skateboarding in the 700 block of Niagara Falls Blvd near Longmeadow Road shortly after 4 p.m. Friday when he was hit by a car.
The young man, whose name is not being released, was taken to ECMC with head and hip injuries.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FLAMES ACROSS NIAGARA Bonfire commemorating the burning of Black Rock & Buffalo 200 years ago
- Nichols School students sign letters of intent to play Division I and II sports
- GIFTS OF ART for the HOLIDAYS opening at Artsphere Studio & Gallery
- Senator Mark Grisanti Receives ‘Boys And Girls Town of Italy’ Man Of The Year Award
- Senator Grisanti Named ‘Men Moving Forward’ Award Recipient