Skateboarder Hit by Car in Tonawanda | News
TOWN OF TONAWANDA, N.Y. - A young man is recovering in the hospital after being hit by a car on Niagara Falls Blvd.
Town of Tonawanda Police say a young man was skateboarding in the 700 block of Niagara Falls Blvd near Longmeadow Road shortly after 4 p.m. Friday when he was hit by a car.
The young man, whose name is not being released, was taken to ECMC with head and hip injuries.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location