Skateboarder Hit by Car in Tonawanda | News
TOWN OF TONAWANDA, N.Y. - A young man is recovering in the hospital after being hit by a car on Niagara Falls Blvd.
Town of Tonawanda Police say a young man was skateboarding in the 700 block of Niagara Falls Blvd near Longmeadow Road shortly after 4 p.m. Friday when he was hit by a car.
The young man, whose name is not being released, was taken to ECMC with head and hip injuries.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mount St. Mary’s & Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center take to ice to support cancer research
- Second Annual Poverty Conference Brings Community Together To Advocate For The Poor
- Local Leaders to Discuss Using Social Media for Business at “Perfect Pairings"
- Air Base Supporters Have Influential Advocate
- A high-speed police chase through the streets of Niagara Falls early Sunday morning ended in a fatal crash for the driver of the pursued vehicle.