Skateboarder Hit by Car in Tonawanda | News
TOWN OF TONAWANDA, N.Y. - A young man is recovering in the hospital after being hit by a car on Niagara Falls Blvd.
Town of Tonawanda Police say a young man was skateboarding in the 700 block of Niagara Falls Blvd near Longmeadow Road shortly after 4 p.m. Friday when he was hit by a car.
The young man, whose name is not being released, was taken to ECMC with head and hip injuries.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Three Sent to Hospital after Accident on Millersport Highway
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers