Old Spaulding Fibre Site Ready for Business | News
TONAWANDA, N.Y. -- A site that used to represent hundreds of jobs that were lost in the City of Tonawanda is now open for business.
The buildings have come down at the 47-acre Spaulding Fibre site. While many might see some flat, empty land, leaders see opportunity.
After eight years of contamination clean-up, there's now a new sewer system, pavement, and it's ready to become a business park.
Assemblyman Robin Schimminger says businesses looking to set up shop there are eligible for state tax credits.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty