Old Spaulding Fibre Site Ready for Business | News
TONAWANDA, N.Y. -- A site that used to represent hundreds of jobs that were lost in the City of Tonawanda is now open for business.
The buildings have come down at the 47-acre Spaulding Fibre site. While many might see some flat, empty land, leaders see opportunity.
After eight years of contamination clean-up, there's now a new sewer system, pavement, and it's ready to become a business park.
Assemblyman Robin Schimminger says businesses looking to set up shop there are eligible for state tax credits.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FLAMES ACROSS NIAGARA Bonfire commemorating the burning of Black Rock & Buffalo 200 years ago
- Nichols School students sign letters of intent to play Division I and II sports
- GIFTS OF ART for the HOLIDAYS opening at Artsphere Studio & Gallery
- Senator Mark Grisanti Receives ‘Boys And Girls Town of Italy’ Man Of The Year Award
- Senator Grisanti Named ‘Men Moving Forward’ Award Recipient