Old Spaulding Fibre Site Ready for Business | News
TONAWANDA, N.Y. -- A site that used to represent hundreds of jobs that were lost in the City of Tonawanda is now open for business.
The buildings have come down at the 47-acre Spaulding Fibre site. While many might see some flat, empty land, leaders see opportunity.
After eight years of contamination clean-up, there's now a new sewer system, pavement, and it's ready to become a business park.
Assemblyman Robin Schimminger says businesses looking to set up shop there are eligible for state tax credits.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Judge Arrested for DWI in Lewiston Crash
- Play Ball! Historic Labatt Park Ready for Another Fun-filled Baseball Season
- Two Car Accident Closes Part of Robert Moses Parkway
- LYNDONVILLE'S L.A. WEBBER MIDDLE HIGH SCHOOL RANKED AS ONE OF THE BEST HIGH SCHOOLS BY U.S. NEWS
- Lineup Announced For Latitude 43 Music Festival