Stella's Surprise from Taylor Swift! | News
BUFFALO, NY -- We first introduced you to 9-year old Stella Usiak a few months ago. The little girl who is battling leukemia and refuses to give up on her dream of meeting Taylor Swift. That hasn't happened yet, but something did.
A few months back, we asked our viewers to tweet Taylor Swift and you did. Boy did you.
Stella received a package in the mail from Taylor Swift! Inside was a signed picture that said I love Stella, Taylor. Also inside the package was a bracelet and other goodies.
Stella is still undergoing chemotherapy and other treatments. She has good days and bad. The comments on her facebook page really seem to cheer Stella and her mom up when they are having a tough time.
Stella is not giving up on her dream of meeting Taylor. She needs our help again. Copy the link to this story and tweet it to Taylor Swift. Maybe, just maybe, during this season of miracles something wonderful might happen.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Deer Rescued from Glen Falls in Williamsville
- Daemen Approved for Advancement in NCAA Membership Process
- State firefighters honor Newfane volunteer
- Pilot in Niagara County plane crash dies
- Niagara County Residents Speak Out Against Landfill Expansion
- Legendary Latin Rock Band Santana to Perform at Seneca Niagara Events Center on October 11
- Exciting Grand Theatre Lineup Includes Talent Ranging from Elvis to Shrek
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location
- Drums Along the Waterfront Tour of Champions Event Announces Venue Change