Bank Robbery in Town of Tonawanda | News
TOWN OF TONAWANDA, N.Y. - Police are asking for your help to identify two men who robbed the Evans Bank branch Saturday morning.
Town of Tonawanda Police say the two men entered the bank on Niagara Falls Blvd. just before noon with what appeared to be an automatic handgun and an assault rifle.
Police say the two robbers are described as white males, with darker complexions, approximately 5'10'' and 6', with medium builds.
Investigators added that the robbers were wearing all dark clothing, gloves, and paintball masks.
Police say that the robbers obtained an undetermined amount of cash before placing it into a backpack and fleeing on foot.
Police added that both robbers had foreign accents are are quite possibly of Middle Eastern descent.
Anyone with more information is asked to call the town of Tonawanda Police Department's confidential tip line at 879-6606.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location