Case Against Tonawanda Scrapper Dropped | News
TONAWANDA, N.Y. - A case against a Buffalo man who was cited for garbage picking in the Town of Tonawanda has been dropped.
67-year-old Don DalFonso was ticketed back in October for illegally taking garbage off a town street.
The case was dismissed Wednesday night because prosecutors couldn't prove the location where the garbage was taken from.
However, the judge warned DalFonso that the law that prohibits garbage picking still exists and will be enforced.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Deer Rescued from Glen Falls in Williamsville
- Daemen Approved for Advancement in NCAA Membership Process
- Outdoor Entertainment to Continue through August at Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel
- State firefighters honor Newfane volunteer
- Pilot in Niagara County plane crash dies
- Niagara County Residents Speak Out Against Landfill Expansion
- Legendary Latin Rock Band Santana to Perform at Seneca Niagara Events Center on October 11
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location
- Drums Along the Waterfront Tour of Champions Event Announces Venue Change