Case Against Tonawanda Scrapper Dropped | News
TONAWANDA, N.Y. - A case against a Buffalo man who was cited for garbage picking in the Town of Tonawanda has been dropped.
67-year-old Don DalFonso was ticketed back in October for illegally taking garbage off a town street.
The case was dismissed Wednesday night because prosecutors couldn't prove the location where the garbage was taken from.
However, the judge warned DalFonso that the law that prohibits garbage picking still exists and will be enforced.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Free Summer Concert on Terrace 8/20
- Niagara Wheatfield Transportation Department Prepares Kindergartners for First Day
- Orleans/Niagara BOCES Welding Program Bike Racks Unveiled in Medina
- Lewiston police arrest accused home invader
- Orleans/Niagara BOCES LPN students first in country to receive new certification
- Local law enforcement give Niagara Wheatfield school administrators active shooter training