Case Against Tonawanda Scrapper Dropped | News
TONAWANDA, N.Y. - A case against a Buffalo man who was cited for garbage picking in the Town of Tonawanda has been dropped.
67-year-old Don DalFonso was ticketed back in October for illegally taking garbage off a town street.
The case was dismissed Wednesday night because prosecutors couldn't prove the location where the garbage was taken from.
However, the judge warned DalFonso that the law that prohibits garbage picking still exists and will be enforced.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location