Case Against Tonawanda Scrapper Dropped | News
TONAWANDA, N.Y. - A case against a Buffalo man who was cited for garbage picking in the Town of Tonawanda has been dropped.
67-year-old Don DalFonso was ticketed back in October for illegally taking garbage off a town street.
The case was dismissed Wednesday night because prosecutors couldn't prove the location where the garbage was taken from.
However, the judge warned DalFonso that the law that prohibits garbage picking still exists and will be enforced.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FLAMES ACROSS NIAGARA Bonfire commemorating the burning of Black Rock & Buffalo 200 years ago
- Nichols School students sign letters of intent to play Division I and II sports
- GIFTS OF ART for the HOLIDAYS opening at Artsphere Studio & Gallery
- Senator Mark Grisanti Receives ‘Boys And Girls Town of Italy’ Man Of The Year Award
- Senator Grisanti Named ‘Men Moving Forward’ Award Recipient