Car Crashes into Grand Island Federal Credit Union | News
GRAND ISLAND, NY -- 2 On Your Side was at the scene where another vehicle crashed into a building, this time at the Grand Island Federal Credit Union on Grand Island Boulevard.
As you can see from the photo, the vehicle was completely inside the building. The crash happened Thursday morning.
A spokesperson for the Grand Island Fire Department said that a customer of the credit union was pinned between the car and the counter and an employee on the other side of the counter was pinned up against some office equipment by the car.
A total of three people were transported to the hospital with minor injuries.
A notice posted on the credit union's website Thursday says the office will be closed Thursday and Friday, March 7th and 8th, due to the damage that was done to the building. They hope to be up and running by the start of business on Monday.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Niagara Wheatfield's Errick Road Elementary Helps Out Olivia's Bears
- BOCES Students Learn Eye-Opening Facts on Domestic Violence
- Seneca Niagara Casino Celebrates Grand Opening of Major Sections of $26 Million Transformation
- Tickets for 3rd Annual Wine & Beer Fest at Kenan Center On Sale
- Plans to Improve Niagara Falls Unveiled Tonight
- FLAMES ACROSS NIAGARA Bonfire commemorating the burning of Black Rock & Buffalo 200 years ago
- Nichols School students sign letters of intent to play Division I and II sports
- GIFTS OF ART for the HOLIDAYS opening at Artsphere Studio & Gallery
- Senator Mark Grisanti Receives ‘Boys And Girls Town of Italy’ Man Of The Year Award
- Senator Grisanti Named ‘Men Moving Forward’ Award Recipient