Car Crashes into Grand Island Federal Credit Union | News
GRAND ISLAND, NY -- 2 On Your Side was at the scene where another vehicle crashed into a building, this time at the Grand Island Federal Credit Union on Grand Island Boulevard.
As you can see from the photo, the vehicle was completely inside the building. The crash happened Thursday morning.
A spokesperson for the Grand Island Fire Department said that a customer of the credit union was pinned between the car and the counter and an employee on the other side of the counter was pinned up against some office equipment by the car.
A total of three people were transported to the hospital with minor injuries.
A notice posted on the credit union's website Thursday says the office will be closed Thursday and Friday, March 7th and 8th, due to the damage that was done to the building. They hope to be up and running by the start of business on Monday.
Upcoming Events near Tonawandas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Free Summer Concert on Terrace 8/20